Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Day

Aloha!  I started this blog because well, I'm crazy about the wonderful canned meat called spam.  I received Hawaii's Spam Cookbook and Hawaii's 2nd Spam Cookbook for Christmas, and was obviously very anxious to try out ALL of the recipes, and jokingly said I had enough recipes to make spam every night for an entire year...well, I'm not quite that crazy, but I do plan on making spam often and document my adventures with different spam recipes in this blog.  Tonight will be my first attempt at trying a new recipe and I will be sure to post about it later, but for now here are some pictures from New Year's day's breakfast...gotta love spam, eggs, & rice!  




Notice the cookbooks in the background?

Frying the sliced spam!  (I prefer it super crispy)

And dipped in shoyu!

No comments:

Post a Comment